How to Attract the Press
Former TV news reporters with decades of experience share their secrets on how to get your message in the spotlight!
The world is full of stories. The key is making your story the one that stands out!
This course will tell you exactly how to convince the media to choose your story over countless others, even if it’s not the biggest news of the day. Two former television journalists share inside secrets so you know exactly how to get your message on-air, online and shown in your best light. You will discover how a newsroom works, what reporters are looking for, how to write a click-worthy news release, what you need to do to prepare yourself and turn your interview location into a reporter’s dream. The tips and tricks shared here could even have the media coming to you first for future stories.
Who this course is for:
- Any individual or organization with an idea that they want to send out to the masses
What you’ll learn
- Understand the workings of a newsroom and how to make your story fit in
- Create an environment that excites reporters
- Learn all the dos and don’ts when talking to the press
- Learn how and when to contact a newsroom or media outlet
- Learn how to write a captivating press release and see examples of ones that work
- Deliver your message perfectly and get maximum exposure
- Learn the best way to follow-up and keep yourself in the media databank
- Just a willingness to gain exposure!
This course includes:
- 40 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
5 Star Rating